Sunday, February 18, 2007

Training, Fighting and Loving

Well this week was a busy one with HP Bade Training behind me and 18 points down towards my HP AIS certification. Valentines day went uneventful with one card from Lady R and me not being able to see Lady R for Valentines day, but then again i believe that if you love some one as much as I love Lady R then every day should be Valentines day with that person. You should be treating each other special every day and not just once a year.

I spent a whole week with out a car and its very frustrating. Luckily my car was ready on Friday afternoon and I rushed to go pick up my car and get it to Audi who evaluated my car and gave me a offer. Now I got to consider it. Seeing I am buying a house and need to look at more quality living versus nice driving. To me Quality Living is higher on the scale. So I am looking at the C2 and some other cars that's still a nice drive but not as financially bounding as the Audi I want.

Lady R Finally in told me via Email how she feels about me, just before she left for her weekend away with some friends. I thought I was the only one in the relationship that felt that way but evidently I was mistaken, Now to me actions speaks louder than words.

Well lets see what this coming week holds. I'm going to be at 2 large clients 90% of the week, seeing I am now pinned as the high level server and network infrastructure guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home