Saturday, February 10, 2007

What A Week

Sorry for only writing now folks but this week was a yo-yo ride again.

To start off my Beloved BMW died on me and this was once to many. This after filling her up with diesel and she just would not start after that. 2 hours later the BMW guy came to look at the car and eventually towed it in. Two Days later the BMW garage only put the car on the work shop floor to be tested. In the mean time I am frustrated as I'm in the office not generating any money at all and BMW could not be cared less. They have there standard " sorry we have no courtesy vehicles left " card they play. This prompted me to phone Audi and see what they have to offer, So far so good. The sales guy has been very help full and has been doing everything in his power to accommodate me. And me being the techno geek I am, I went through every aspect of the car I want. From service intervals to costs to fuel economy to color the works. I thoroughly researched my vehicle on the net as well. Monday I hope to have word on my BMW so I can drive to Audi and get my new Audi. My first brand new out the box car with that brand new leather smell and that new 0 km's on the clock.



Exterior - Moro Blue



Interior - Black Leather with Alcantara middle ( AKA Swade )

I realised this week that the guys I work with now are great. Naweed, my boss, even lets me use his pickup truck for work purposes while my car is in the shop, and the guys help each other out with everything.. The previous company I was with had a attitude of " Dude, Its not my job" and they will certainly not give me a company car or a staff member wont let me use there car for work , that's for sure. Plus I'm going to be doing my HP Blade Certification this week coming, which puts me in a higher level and a higher marketable bracket in the company. The company encourages people to learn and to grow and to help others grow.



I also ran into Court-Jester in the company I work for now, Amazing enough him and I were friends about 2 years ago when we worked in the same office block, not the same company though. CJ has been very help full by getting me to and from work and also been helping him by pushing him more into the server side of the business.



Another thing I realised this week was that I have been dating girls in my past, girls that cant make up there mind, that cant stand by some one through there tuff times. Now Lady R on the other hand, well that's a real woman, My day can be the worst day ever and she some how manages to brighten up the day and make every problem seem a distant memory or a small issue. I know I have been doing the same for her and I will always be doing that.


Lady R and I have been seeing each other for almost over 4 months now, and the feelings I have for her has only gotten stronger and more intense. In my past I would of lost interest by now if it was any other woman. I think its because of the way she treats me and the way I treat her in return. The dynamics is just so much different to what I am used to, I'm not used to being treated the same way as I treat the partner in my life. This past 2 weeks I have been through some tuff times and I thank Lady R for being there for me for holding me in her arms and telling me its OK, for listening to me and giving me advice. This is what I call a true partner and woman.


I can only hope and pray to be even half the person to her as she is to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home