Monday, February 12, 2007

Weekend

I had the most amazing Saturday night, with Lady R and her best friend. Court Jester was there as well and it was allot of fun. With me ordering 4 shooters which turned out to be 6 per order which turned out to be 24 shooters. So the evening started. Lady R and her friend started toying with Court Jester and by the end of the night Court Jester was so frustrated and convinced I'm going home with Lady R and her best friend. Mean time the only woman I ever want is Lady R.

I spent the Sunday recovering from a very woozy stomach and started working on my company web site. While doing that I was watching Win A Date with Tad Hamilton on the TV. The Bar Lady in the movie said some thing very true to me. " There is 3 kinds of love, Love, Love only lasts 2 weeks, True Love, True love lasts 2 years, Great Love, Great Love changes a person, great love lasts a life time." My love for Lady R is Great Love, its the love that changes your views in live, it will let you sacrifice everything just to be with that person. That's the love I have for Lady R.

I have not heard from Lady R since Sunday morning when she went to a friends fair well at the cricket, and it worries me, its not like Lady R to just go silent. It might be that she needed the sleep after our long Saturday night out and the cricket the next day.

All I know is that Lady R changed my life and this is the woman for me, after this weekend I am entirely convinced, not that I needed convincing in the first place.

I spent the Sunday thinking of my future, our future and I realised what a huge step I'm taking. Its scary for me but its exciting, exciting to know in my heart that I have met my match and that this is the woman I want to be with. Well lets see what the day holds today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home