Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Big Leap

Yesterday was the melting point of my working career I guess. I took my stuff handed back my company laptop walked out. This after I was falsely accused of some stuff a 2nd time. Plus the animosity in the office was at a all time high with people actually rubbing each other up the wrong way and back stabbing people.

So I started my own company and I managed to get a consulting position at another IT company for the time being to just keep the cash flowing while my partner and I get things moving.

I was amazed at Lady R when I told her the news last night. This woman truly loves me no matter what. I can not ask for a better woman in my life, Lady R is standing behind me all the way with this and for that I love her even more.

I know its going to be tuff but its worth the sacrifice.

So for now keep a eye out on the mobile front. Something is coming that will knock your socks off and make you wonder why other people have not done this already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home