Thursday, January 25, 2007

I Need To Relax More

I had such a hectic week so far. With work keeping me busy and with the new company I am focusing on. I sold off my shares i had in another company, I decided to do that as the other partner was getting a bit to greedy.

Miss C and my new partner met up with each other at cubana on Tuesday after work. We discussed marketing and strategy for the new company. Miss C also told me that apparently my ex was going out with another guy a year before she left me and robbed me of all my furniture. I did notice she was acting different, I tend to pick up on these things fast that's why I prepared my self and took my heart back. being the nice guy I am I also moved into my spare room and gave my ex my room.

Well its over and gone and I am very very happy with the woman I have in my life now. The woman in my life now does not compare to my ex. not even by a mile . She is more a woman than my ex will ever be and more caring to me and to others. She is also more patient and understands that some times I have to work long hours. But that's not going to happen allot any more. Its just not worth putting in the over time just to pay the tax man and it besides I much rather spend time with my lady and my friends than sit at work till 4 in the morning.

On the relaxing side, I was so upset about some things this week. I thought I lost the person I care about in my life but it turns out the BEFH was the person behind the matters. Well soon things will be different, but that depends on the other person in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home