Thursday, February 01, 2007

Another Day

Today started off slow with the promise of my new sofa arriving. Well its was supposed to be here in the morning but it only arrived late afternoon. I had to rush home to open up for the guys and help them not to scratch my newly varnished floors.

Now I have to move the TV again to a much More central spot, which means moving my satellite TV as well.

My day was busy with clients I had to meet for my new company I am starting as well as other things that needed to be taken care of.

Looking back I am glad I walked away from the previous company, my stress levels are allot less and I feel more freedom now. The tension in the previous company was just to high with people constantly fighting for recognition and people stabbing other staff members in the back just to climb a ladder.

I am getting to old for that kind of games and want to find that happy medium where you get along with people you work with yet keep a professional level.

Lady R popped in this evening and she loves my new couch. Hey even I love it and it just just fits and I did not even measure it properly when I ordered it.

So for now the D date is 14 FEB to get the new company in action and running, ready for production and a new adventure.

After all Life is what you put into it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home