Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Pre Valentines Day

Well what a day. Lady R met my Mum this evening and my Mum likes Lady R allot more, Allot more than expected. I was so afraid that things wont go well but it did in the end. I think I was even more nervous than Lady R. In the end It went well.

I must admit I was a bit stressed out when I got back from work today. Seeing Lady R helped me relax a bit but knowing my mum is on her way made me stress a bit more.

My adopted brother and his Girlfriend was here as well today and his girlfriend is scary. I see my adopted brother probably once every year or so as he lives in Bloemfontein now. He has gotten a bit round now and seems to of stopped exercising, but hey its his decision, he does look happy with his girlfriend though. She seems to look after him and he seems happy. So I am glad for him.

What shocked me was my mums words in the kitchen when we made tea " She is a very nice girl, you two look good together and she has a very nice personality very friendly, I hope this is it this time." All I could answer is well mum I hope so to, I really really do. This girl showed me a part of me that I though was dead since V passed away, before I left SA for Ireland and she has shown me parts of me that I thought never existed.

Well my mum and I have a very open relationship, yes some times very fiery but I still love my mum to bits. we have healthy heated discussions and in the end we apologise to each other for the to much heat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home