Sunday, January 28, 2007

The Weekends almost gone

Friday started off with a crazy hectic work day and a client who just knows how to irritate the living daylights out of me. I was supposed to meet my lady at 5:30 and ended up racing home to get home at 6:30. I took my lady to Polana's for dinner and to meet up with friends. What a amazing start to a weekend. Spending the evening with the one person I love so, so much.

The Saturday was spent waking up early and heading for a meeting with Miss C who is managing the marketing and business proposal for our company. The meeting got off to a interesting start and we will be doing allot of innovative ideas. The rest of the day was just lazing around and going to the beach with my lady. We went to the same beach we went to on our first date and till today I can remember what shorts she had on, how she wore her hair and even what music was playing in her car when we drove there.

I was summonsed to a braai on Saturday evening and I ended up braaing. It was nice to sit with friends around a braai and just relax with a cold beer and talk about all kinds of stuff.

Sunday turned out lazy and i slept most of the morning. Had to go pay the bills and then had to meet up with Miss C and my partner for a final update meeting. There is so much to be done this week regarding out company but its worth it.

So for now I am looking at a relaxing end of my weekend with Bat man begins on TV and a cold glass of water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home