Monday, February 05, 2007

And So The Politics Begins

And so it begins, I moved to a different IT company last week and every one in my previous company is wondering what I am doing. The one guy even called a couple companies to find out if i do work there, obviously I am not working there and if I am I told the guys I work with that I am not working there if any one calls to find out.

The previous company I worked for turns out to be a big fight to get to the top and that means even stabbing people in the back just to get there. I for one is not game for this kind of behaviour and opted to go work for a company that has the same motto as me. " work hard, Play hard". This week has had interesting start with me been offered HP Blade training and also the opportunity to go to Germany again to go do my Siemens Blade certification as well.
its more into the higher levels that I want to go into and it also means working with higher level customers.

Out of all this mess I made a good friend and Mr B and I are seeing the same regarding a mutual friend who introduced us. This friend only seems to be around when he needs something from people and he seems to seek constant recognition from peers.

On a better note Lady R and I went shopping this after noon. I never expected it and it just happened and it felt right.. no awkward moments and just buying the basics.

So for now I am putting the previous company behind me and moving on, there is no use in looking into the past and wondering, what if i sucked up to the boss and done all the brown nosing. For one I am not a person to suck up for recognition and I am not one to give away friends or colleagues who entrusted me with personal information to gain the respect of my peers.

lets see what the week holds. I cant wait to see what amazing story will brew next out of my previous company I worked for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home