Monday, January 22, 2007

Weekend with Friends

I spent Friday just relaxing after getting home from MR B's place. I seem to be the guidance counselor now in the group. I think its because of all my experience and what I have gone through. The problem is I can barely help myself but I have to help my friends.

MR B is starting to become a good friend and has grown quite a bit since I met him some time back. But more on this later.

Saturday was fun fun fun with MR M and his now Girlfriend picking me up to go out for drinks. I ended up dancing for about a good 5 hours straight and people looking at me funny, which I could not care a tos about cause I was having fun I was enjoying myself. Was fun closing off the world around me for 5 hours and letting the music take me to different places. Apparently according to Mr M some woman came to talk to me but I was so into my music and in my own zone that I did not even notice.

I also caught up with Craig, A friend of mine in Chile, Craig and Viv. have been engaged now for a year and wants me to come over to send some time with them. I started looking at tickets and its not to expensive at all. So the planning for my 2 weeks in Brazil and Chile has started, and it will take some time still to plan properly.

I also started looking at some property and think i have found the one I like. Its done up nicely on the out side but the inside of the house needs a lot of work though it looks promising with wooden floors and a high ceiling as well as a nice big fire place. I think I'll put in offer in the week and see what comes from it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home