Sunday, January 21, 2007

The Blog Is Back, I am Back

I took the week to think about moving this blog, And decided not to for now. So for the time being it will be here.

Lady R and I took some time to discuss some matters and we came to a good compromise. So for now there will not be much info on the two of us on this blog. All I can say for now is that I am happy Lady R has given our relationship a chance.

Work has been interesting these past weeks as I managed to secure Cisco Training for me and 3 of my staff members. The nice thing is that once we certified we will be getting direct access to Cisco with stock and support. This also means I can head up the Network Infrastructure Design department and move away from the dreaded Microsoft environment all together.

This week is going to be interesting, My flat mate is away for the week doing a new course and I am getting my Sofa I have been waiting for for such a long time. I am also meeting with Miss C regarding a project a friend of mine and I are working on later this week. Miss C is dying to meet Lady R and I hope Lady R can meet Miss C some time soon, Miss C and I come a long long way and have been though allot of the same issues in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home