Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Work Work Work

I managed to spend my evening working, I really did not want to as Lady R wanted to come over and help me setup the christmas tree. I was so looking forward to it. Its something special to me and its one of those memories that will stay with you for a long time to come.

Lady R sounded a bit down today. She asked me if it does not scare me that we came so far in such a short space of time, and the answer is yes and no. Yes: I dont want to loose what we have and I have never fallen so hard for a woman in my life. No: cause I enjoy every minute with Lady R. If its a walk on the beach or a movie or just spending time talking. I never have that feeling that I have better things to do or that I want to be else were. It feels like Lady R and I know each other and we just seem to get along like a house on fire. Yes we have our arguments and they very firey and we always talk the issues through.

On the work front I managed to discover that there is a guy on the team that just does not want to play ball, he is passing on all his work to me and if I ask him to help I get a simple " Dude, its not my Job" This guy has done this work before and he was listening to MP3's and surfing the net for arb things not related to work. He is more senior than me but he still has to play along with the team if you ask me.

This is bringing alot of stress to my life as it means I have to work late in order for him to go home to his wife on time and then I cant see Lady R because I work to late.

I decided now to focus only on my clients alocated to me and to tell this guy that he has to handle his own workflow and get his technicians to do the work. I'll just have to put it in a very diplomatic way that he thinks I am sending him to hell on a holiday cruise liner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home