Thursday, November 30, 2006

Long Week

What a week, its been a crazy up and down with work, friendship and my relationship.

Lady R is constantly on my mind still and it’s almost a month that we been together. I’m at a loss for words, normally woman don’t tend to keep my attention for long yet lady R is getting it right, and I don’t mind that one bit.

I briefly saw Lady R on Wednesday for coffee and I found it so hard to drag myself away from Lady R. There is so much I want to tell Lady R and yet I don’t want to just blurt it out at once. I want to shout from the roof tops how I feel about Lady R and yet I can’t due to the BEFH.

I went to Alfa yesterday and a friend of mine that I have not seen for a while is the dealer principal for the Alfa dealership I walked into. We had coffee and caught up on some news and I asked him about the new Brera (http://www.alfaromeo.co.za/brera/). As luck might have it he had one in stock. It’s only launched in January and I absolutely like the car. He arranged that I could use the car for a day and I took that opportunity today.

What an amazing car, good looks, very agile and holds well on the road. The Engine roar is also nice to hear as you put your foot down. I was sad taking the car back and getting in my old BMW. The clutch felt like it had 80Kg behind it every time I had to push my cars clutch in.

I am so tempted to order one but I have to look at buying a house. And buying a Brera will dent the money I have to spend on a house. Well at R380k for the baby version and R480k for the big brute. It will dent most people’s bank balance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home