Monday, November 20, 2006

Mixed Monday

I woke up with a worry in the back of my mind today, Worry that I might of messed things up between Lady R and me. I normally get a email from Lady R in the mornings, Today I got nothing, So the devil started whispering in my ear. Whispering things that I scared Lady R off that I might of showed to much interest in her.

Well the Devil was wrong. Lady R was just very very busy, and she did get back to me after 12:00. My heart went from shoe level to past my chest in about 4 seconds after i saw a email from Lady R.

I managed to chuck myself into the deep end today. Got involved in HP Procurve managing. For those not in the know. This is where you configure your network in more detail. So 5 espresso coffee's later. Allot of cursing (behind closed doors) and pulling what little hair I have left out. I managed to become a HP procurve Guru in 5 hours time. Now I got VLANS and Trunks running a dream and the clients database is about 5 times faster than it was. For this I got my 5th compliment from my boss as the client reported that I done a good job.

Hey I don't suck up so don't get me wrong. I just take my work seriously. After all Living in Ireland taught me one thing. Work hard, Play Hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home