Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The Worry Hits

Today was a up and down roller coaster ride. The kind that you just don't expect the sudden right turn from. You think its going left and then it turns right and does a spiral down.
I got a text message from Lady R this morning, IT said “I got some horrible news for you, please read your email when you alone”. This text alone made my heart go down to my shoes while driving.

I got to a client and Mr M was there, Seeing my laptop is DOA ( I'm getting a nice new DUO core Laptop today or tomorrow. Cant wait...) I jumped on MR M's laptop and got my mail.
Yes it was a Dear John Letter. It was not a good sight. I sorted out the clients minor issue which he made a massive issue out of. And jumped on the email. I could not accept it. Lady R is amazing, She makes me feel what I have not felt since my ex fiance. I had to fight for her.
After a couple of emails and sms's she got the picture that I am interested in her, that I want her in my life for her. Lady R came over this evening and we chatted over coffee about the issues at hand.
I am always one to stand by my friends, and specially by the person I care a lot for. Lady R knows now that I will be there for her through her ruff times she is going through now and any in the future.
I am still wondering why I met Lady R and I don't know why she is falling for me. I know why I am falling for her. Falling for her cause she has that certain smile, that out look on life that not many people have. The personality also just does it as well. Don't get me wrong Lady R is a very attractive woman and MR M can vouch for that. But to me looks are just a bonus. Looks fade as you get older and I much rather be spending my old age with some one who I enjoy being with.
Ok enough of the sappy stuff. I am getting more and more interested in HP Switching and Cisco equipment, I think I'll start to google on some reading material.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home