Sunday, November 26, 2006

Company Function


Well, the day started yesterday with some shopping for new clothes, Lady R was in the shopping mall to and we ran into each other every now and then, seeing we don't shop at the same shops. was a mad rush to get everything sorted for the function and Lady R also had to get ready. I picked Lady R up, who looked stunning, and off we went. Got to the functions a bit to early and decided to go sit in hout bay and talk a bit. Things seemed so perfect. Little did i know. The night went very well and all my Work mates loves Lady R. The We went home and all of a sudden Lady R changed. She went cold she went distant, things just changed so suddenly, I was labeled as "Your Just Like any Other Guy", and that just confused me. She walked out confused and started to walk home, I ran after and gave her a lift home. since then I have not slept. I keep wondering why, what have I done, what have I not done. Has karma decided that I don't deserve a woman like Lady R in my life? All I know is it hurts allot, and I did not expect this to happen. All i long for right now is closure, to know what I done wrong, can I fix it? can I learn from it and not do it again?. Any one out there?... Advice will be greatly appreciated.

.::. Update .::.

Lady R came around at 9 ish this morning. We had a l-o-n-g discussion about what brought the actions of last night on. I learn t something, something that I will N-E-V-E-R forget and N-E-V-E-R do again and I mean E-V-E-R .

I also proved yet again. that honesty, trust and friendship is very very important in any relationship. So is communication and if you talk and do it honestly and trust each other things will be fine.

Lady R has taken my heart on the worse roller coaster ride I have ever had in my life. And its only made my feelings stronger for her

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home