Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Lifes Funny Ways

I got my laptop today, and spent most of the day setting it up the way I want it to be.

Lady R and I are getting on fine and things are slowly getting more involved. I think after yesterdays chat she realizes that I am looking for long term and that I have the patience and understand.

I noticed something strange and I chatted to one of my colleges about it today on the way to a client. How come when you meet a woman and start getting involved all of a sudden the woman in your past pops out the wood work?. The woman you were interested in and never got a signal back from. The woman that you thought might be interested in you. I noticed this today as I started receiving mails and text messages from woman I met briefly in my time I where single.

Ok I am still single now, but my mind is focused on Lady R, I also noticed that no other woman no matter how attractive she looks or how funny she comes across does it for me any more. My mind is entirely focused on Lady R when it comes to woman.

On a funny note, one of the guys in the office got caught masturbating in the toilets. He was stupid enough to stand in front of the urinal and masturbate. One of the other guys walked in on him. The masturbator promptly resigned with immediate effect. I think the guy that walked in on the masturbator must be scared for life. I know I will also resign if I was caught. Mind you I am not that stupid. Stuff like that you do at home, preferably behind closed windows and doors.

It seems I am the guy to co ordinate company moves for IT equipment, We managed to get a move done for a client last week and it went relatively smooth. So smooth the client invited us to a lunch at one of the nicest restaurants in Constantia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home