Friday, November 17, 2006

The Visitor and a Hectic Week


Well the past 2 days has been a real mare.
Work kept me so busy. I worked through Thursday night till 4:00 in the morning. I managed get home to a latched front door. After some acrobatics from the stair well to the balcony on the 3rd floor of my building , I managed to knock on the lounge window to wake up my flat mate.

Oohh my Flat mate And I are room mates now, Seeing they busy redoing the 2 bedrooms floors . The lawyers letter and the phone call to there contractor seemed to of helped as they now managed to glue the tiles in the bedrooms with out a mess on the walls and today when I got home after work the first coat was on the floor. I hope tomorrow the floors are done and I can be back to normal.

I was going to see Lady R on Thursday night, but work kept me going; now here is a woman of understanding. One simple call to say I am working late and I might be popping in later but if I work to late then I won’t wake her and there was no moaning or guilt trips form her side. We both just manage to give each other some space and understanding.

Have you ever met a person and just knew, Knew this is a person that you want to have a quality relationship with, With age I noticed that as a guy in my younger days there were woman you met that you just know were for a casual thing nothing more nothing really meaning full. Then there’s that person you meet and you just know that this is a person that you want to get to know better, then with the first kiss you feel that old feeling. The jelly knees, the racing heart beat the sweaty palms. Even the kiss lingers on when you close your eyes days later. And yet you don’t have that desire to see how far you can push the kiss. To see of you can get under that persons clothes. You just know it will happen later and when it happens you know it’s going to be so much more special.

Well that’s my feeling I get with Lady R. I even feel my outlook has changes, I don’t even notice other woman in shopping malls and clubs. If I do I find myself saying to myself. “ Lady R is so much better than that person” And all cause I got confidence to of kept chatting to Lady R at that steers that one night.

I made a plan to go to a picnic at one of the wine farms on Sunday. I hope the weather holds up, I managed to get HP to replace a laptop that they managed to blow up when it was sent for a repair. And the client is so happy with a new laptop now that he has given me a exclusive picnic voucher with white and red wine, cheese and a whole bag of goodies. Plus a nice picnic spot on there wine farm. I have not told Lady R about this. All I said was keep Sunday open, I’d love to spend it with you.

I love suspense in a romance and I think it is an important feature in any relationship, but wait… I have not asked Lady R for a date so to say or to go steady with me. Mind you I have never asked a Woman out so to say. The relationship just started. I never had a
“Anniversary” because I never know when we started going out. It just happens most of the time.

On another note. I managed to get visitor number ONE this week, Michelle, Thanks for hitting my page. I have perused yours and will be from now on. From what I have read we seem to think the same.


2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

That gut feel thing? I know exactly what you're on about! As I get older (eish, do I have to say that!) I find I know what I want - and can recognize it immediately in another.

I just wish there were a "mutual gut feel" thing.. :-)

Thanks for dropping by my corner of cyberspace!

11/19/2006 09:48:00 pm  
Blogger The-Banzai-Guy said...

Hey Michelle

The gut feel is very important, so is acceptance and understanding. I learnt that with age. Yes I’m also getting old but hey with age come wisdom and wisdom makes that hunt for the perfect partner all more exciting.

I can also recognize immediately what I look for in a woman and If I look back now to my 20’s its changed a lot. It went from looks focused to more person focused.

I should thank you for dropping by seems you the only one with guts to leave a comment 

11/22/2006 10:38:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home