Sunday, December 03, 2006

Long Week Longer Weekend

Clonmel City Entrance
Old Clonmel City Entrance

Lady R came around to me on Thursday night.
I could not wait to see her, find out about her day and what she been up to. Just listening to her voice and talking to Lady R makes my day. I feel so much more relaxed when I chatted to Lady R. I just wish I can sort out my kitchen now and have Lady R come over after work to get me in the kitchen cooking up a storm. Hell, I wish I could be doing that as often as I can.

Some how I felt very iterated today, it took me a while to figure out why. Its cause I have not seen Lady R this weekend. I normal see Lady R on weekends only.

It’s felt like a super long day yesterday with taking my mum to the shops and looking for gifts.
I noticed something that Lady R needs and popped into the shop to order one for her. I just hope to get it before Lady R goes on holiday. I just hope it will remind her of me as I won’t se Lady R for 3 weeks. 3 Weeks is a hell of a long time for me but I have faith and trust in our relationship and Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

I opted to do some work today to try and keep my mind busy and seeing I won’t see Lady R today.

I have been thinking a lot about where I want to be in 5 years times, where things are going in my life and what I need to change.

What has changed since my Ex and I split was that I became more myself again. I got to the point where I am comfortable with who I am. I also managed get more fashion sense in me, mind you I like looking good for Lady R, and she always looks good to me when I see her, Mind you she always smells nice.

I had a long chat to Onion last night, Onion is a friend of mine who moved to New Zealand, Onion and I come a long, long way, we been friends for ages and we seem to see life in the same way. I met Onion when I was selling some old computer hardware, since then we have been helping each other with computers issues and chatting about life in general. Onion has a good understanding of life and view on life and it always seems to help to talk to Onion when things get tuff or when I don’t get what a woman is actually trying to say.

I caught myself this morning yet again thinking of a future with Lady R, thinking what it could turn out to be. I know I should not do that as it puts goals in your mind, goals that can be reached and goals that can spell disaster for me if they don’t. I do how ever think of next year of Lady R and I being together finally, about not having to worry about the BEFH and just being able to do things that we want to do. There is so much I want to show Lady R, want to experience with her but its all in good time. I just hope and pry that I’ll see Lady R before she goes on holiday and that I will see her after the holidays even more. I seem to have developed a fear of Lady R going on holiday and not seeing her ever again after that, but I have put my trust in Lady R and I have to just hope and pray that she will be part of my life.

Sitting in the office of a client this morning, looking out the windows, I see the typical Irish weather, although I am in South Africa, Its drizzling and its cloudy. The temperature is just about the same as it would be in Ireland on a day like today. It makes me think back of Clonmel, a small town in the south of Ireland; It reminds me of the people, of the country side with all the old stone walls and farm houses.

I miss Ireland some times and I wish I can take Lady R there one day to show her how amazing a country Ireland is. But then I think that I am not Lady R’s BEFH I don’t have a endless supply of money and I can’t buy her everything her heart desires. But then again in the end of the after the game, the king and the pawn goes in the same box. I can only give Lady R unconditional love and anything I have I’ll gladly share with Lady R.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home