Monday, November 27, 2006

-= blue monday =-

Well the weekend came to a amazing close with the day spent with Lady R, Every minute I am with her I see something different, something that intrigues me something that I like about her. It can be the smallest thing. I wonder how Lady R managed to steel my heart, how she got past my defenses, I told my self after my fiancé that I wont let myself get hurt again. Here I am putting my heart out to her, and some how I just know she won’t hurt my heart, some how I know I can trust her with the most precious part of me.

Lady R entrusted me with her heart last night , well it was meant for me but her BEFH managed to get the text message instead of me, which caused a lot of issues for Lady R. I wish I can wave a magic wand and let all this trouble disappear. But it’s always best to deal with trouble so it does not come back again.

I hope I can see Lady R this week, I have not felt this way about a woman since meeting my fiancé actually this feeling is a lot stronger.

Work was the usual fun and games, with half a server delivered and components missing and preparation for the migration of an email server to a new email server. The usual was expected of me to pull rabbits out of my behind and get HP to deliver parts over night.

I tried my best to keep focused on work, but I find my mind wondering to Lady R wondering what she is up to. Wonder if I’ll see her this week. Even if it’s for 30 minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home