Sunday, November 19, 2006

Sunday, Lovely Sunday

Well today was a scorcher in Cape Town, 35 Degrees (97F, for those none Celsius folks)

I woke up and had a quick shower, then off to woolies and other places to get everything sorted for the picnic, Lady R had no idea. I packed the picnic basket and ran off to get some semi sweet white wine, some goodies from the best store, Woolies, and had everything sorted.. Well everything. I had to get a bottle opener from my mums place. Yes when renovating my place I moved 90% of my stuff to my mums.

It was amazing seeing Lady R again, She was waiting for me by the time I got to my flat. Seeing its such a hot day I gave Lady R my undercover parking spot and we headed off to our picnic location. Lady R thought we heading to the beach and boy was she wrong and very pleasantly surprised. We found a very shady tree and set up picnic, And started to catch up on the weeks doings.

Lady R's kisses still make me feel something that I have not felt in a while, Hell being around her makes me feel things that I thought I lost with my fiance.

All in all a very good weekend.

My floors are done. I have moved into my bedroom and I have started to make the lounge look like something. There is allot to be done still but it looks like something.. And you know what Its all mine. I can proudly say its mine.

IT Girl has seemed to of started a new life and I run into her on occasion online, I just hope IT Girl and I can stay friends.

On a sadder note.. I managed to drop my laptop off a desk and it seems to of died a horrible death. I hope to get a new one on Monday or Tuesday. I have Internet with drawl symptoms. So bad that I resurrected a old pc I had in my cupboard just to get online. I know its very sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home