Monday, December 11, 2006

The Week

The remainder of last week was just work, work and more work. Thing has been hectic with a lot of fires that needed to be put out.
Lady R left for her folks on Friday and I realized this is going to be along long weekend. No Lady R in my arms, no being able to see her smile and look deep into her eyes to find myself lost in them.

I spent my Friday night working at a client and stumbled into my flat at 3 the next morning. I found my bed and passed out. I just wished that Lady R was there to cuddle up next to and know I am truly home.

Saturday was spent with my mum and my boy, yes I have a boy, he is a 2 year old Siberian husky and I love him like a child. Ok think of him as a 2 year old kid that has a lot of hair and cant talk. I also went to get some last minute gifts for my flat mate and my mum. While in the shops I realized the big black rings under my eyes and I decided that its time in my life to start doing the anti aging eye cream and the face wash and the skin protection. My flat mate recons I am metro sexual to a T now. Mind you I have an eye for clothes and for furniture and decoration these days as well as cooking. I just hope it does not make Lady R run away though.

Sunday was sleeping late and then of to my mums to do my own washing. Yes I have to do my own and I don’t mind doing it. Its just one of those things you learn very quickly when you live on your own.

Today I was supposed to see Lady R and well some bright spark decided to be late for the meeting in the office which held every one back about 40 minutes. I am not impressed with this guy at all. Lady R came back today and I long to see her. Long to hold her close to me and catch up on a lot of things that’s happened since I last saw Lady R.

I managed to swap out some work for tomorrow with some one else just so I can see Lady R.

I spoke to Mr. D last weekend, Mr. D moved away from SA and moved to NZ after he was denied to go up to higher management for a mobile company in SA due to his ethnicity being of the wrong orientation. Mr. D and I come a long way and we chat a lot about life and philosophy and Mr. D also says he has never heard me like this or seen me so happy to be with some one special, And he is right. Lady R has some how managed to make me feel what I thought I’d never feel, that feeling that you can’t wait to see some one. The feeling that you get when you rush to pick up your phone cause you just got a text message and expect it to be from the one you fallen for.

Lady R and I been seeing each other for a month now and I still feel the same as the day she kissed me. Yeah lady R kissed me first and all I can say is WOW..

I also noticed that I can remember Lady R’s smell even though she was not with me the whole weekend. I google’d on this subject and found some interesting results. I remember a girl I was about to start seeing, and just the way she smelt when she was glowing put me off of her entirely. Yet Love the smell when Lady R visits me after a long day, Can it be pheromones? Can it be that I am just plain weird?..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home