Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Christmas Tree Decorations And Drivers Renewal

Lady R came around last night and we setup the Christmas tree together. It was a lot of fun and something to remember for a long time to come. I wish and Hope that we have a lot more Christmas’s together.

I got a notice yesterday that my Drivers Licence is about to expire and it actualy did expire a week ago. So I thought, just like the rest of Cape Town who's Drivers expired, that if I go in early and get in the queue early I can get my licence sorted out quick. Well guess again. I got to the traffic department at 7:30 got my forms and stood in the line, it took a hour and a half to do a simple eye test and a finger print of my thumbs. And I need to wait 2 months for my new drivers licence which is even more fun as I have to drive with a A4 piece of paper in my car. What a anoyance.

I sat down with the guy who is passing all his work off to me and his superior and we made a work schedule for everything that needs to be done. I already complete half of mine and the guy has not even completed 25% of his allocated work yet. I was told I have a review on Friday and I worry about that a bit I know I should not. As I know I can get another Job very quickly should my review not be very positive. I really want to find a company to settle down in and work for a long period of time. The one I work for will be perfect if the team can just pull together. Right now it’s only me and SB and RS that team together and help each other out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home