Wednesday, December 27, 2006

South Africa needs to become service Focused

THE MOST HONEST TAXI IN CAPE TOWN


I decided to take my mum out to dinner last night. What a nightmare. Ok I do understand it’s the 26th and most restaurants staff would not pitch but come on.

We went to the Dros and sat awaiting 30 minutes for a waiter, there was only 5 tables being used out of the entire restaurant. I eventually got up and asked the manager to assist us, who then gave is a even more useless waiter. He managed to first bring me the flattest coke ever and then he managed to take another 40 minutes to come back to us and tell us there is not enough kitchen staff and that he will have to cook the food himself, which he attempted to do only to come back with a steak that looks like its never seen a grill and spare ribs., which my mum never ordered. My mum ordered fish and calamari not spare ribs.

So I decided that’s it. The service in South Africa is bad and Dros canal walk is the worst one by far.

I canceled the order and went to the spur with my mum, where we ran into some of my old friends and my mum’s old friends. DR D is a psychologist and is a good friend of my moms and mine, we ran into him and his boyfriend and he seems very happy now that he knows where he is in life. DR D is so down to earth and relaxed and always has the right advice; Mind you he is a psychologist and he knows me for the past 11 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home