Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The Devel At My Ear

Well yesterdays worry, turned out to be Lady R leaving her mobile at the office. I naturaly was worried as she works in one of the industrial areas of town. Not the best roads to take late at night. To top it of our email server was off this morning and that also made me worry. No calls comming in or beeing loged to email box's

I managed to sort out the issue with a clients new mail server. Seems you can not install Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003 R2 as it as DotNet version 2.0 on it and Exchange only seems happy with DotNet 1.1

I told Lady R tonight how I feel about her, I thought She will be shocked or scared but I got a pleasant surprise. Lady R feels the same..WhooooHooooo.....


I also realize I have to relax more, I trust Lady R with my life and last thing I want her to think is that I don trust her.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr T, Miss C here well done love the blog and from one true friend to another dont ever let this life or you past make you a different person, because who you are is a great tresure to your friends, amily and those lucky few that get to corss your path.

cant wait to meet lady R

1/14/2007 03:41:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home