Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmass Alone

A lot has happened since my last update. Work wise I been doing a lot of exchange work and managed to get the guys in the office to start doing documentation on sites in the ITIL format. Some of the guys have been pushing against it but the guys in the other offices are doing things the ITIL way and so it’s become a standard now.

Lady R and I spent quite a bit of time together before she left for France, I have no idea how I will cope the next couple of days with out Lady R. I chatted to some of my friends who only see there boyfriends and girlfriends once a month or worst case once every 8 weeks for a weekend only Here I have to survive 25 days with out Lady R and to top it off she went with her BEFH to France, I have put a lot of trust in Lady R and all I can hope is that she comes back to me.

Lady R and I exchanged gifts the evening before she left for France; I gave Lady R a very small bracelet that she has been eyeing out for a while now. Its not diamonds and its not Platinum but its something she has been looking at for a while and I much rather give Lady R something that she likes rather than go over the top. Lady R gave me a Lacoste T shirt that I wear with pride now and a bottle Lacoste Essential, The only perfume I use.

I had to really fight hard not to cry and not to beg Lady R to stay. I know Lady R will enjoy France and I will grant her all the experiences in life. I just hope next year we will be traveling together. I have been eyeing out some destinations, where some of my friends managed to plant themselves in the world.

I chatted to some of my married friends to get an idea about how married life really is. I realized that I more than ready for the long term settling down, white picket fence and 1.25 kids and a dog. Ok I have the dog already; Codi is my pride and joy, my little 2 year old Siberian husky, he has been my boy for the past 2 years and will be part of me for the next 13 years, seeing huskies only live for 15 years on average.

I’ve been looking at new years resolutions and I have managed to write up a couple in my little black book.

I also found this little article online. http://www.askmen.com/dating/dating_top_ten_60/98_dating_list.html
If you answer yes to most of them then they you probably ready for that big long haul with the one you love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home