Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Wicked Wednesday

Today started off with alot of work.I have not seen my office the entire day. its been a mad house as every one in IT is needing things done now so they can take leave.

I caught up with MR M at a client, He managed to take DJ C home at 3 this morning but he made her sleep on the sofa. They friends now at least and i dont think they will ever date.

I on the other hand walked arround today with a big grin. Lady R was on my mind, even though I have not let her know. We did chat a bit today and there is something in her voice. Something I have not heard in any womans voice for a long time.

Lady R also proved to me last night that even a girl with out a tounge piercing can kiss amazingly. I think Lady R and I might be going some where but I am not counting any chickens just yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home