Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The Tuesday That Never Wanted To End

Today I started off with a short 30 minutes in the office for email and paper work. After that all hell broke loose. Everything site one of the junior IT tech’s touched turned into a severity 1 call, Which meant I had to go on site, Fix the issue and write a report on the matter. I think this Junior Tech has a lot going he can get far if he just stops the gung hoe way he is doing things at the moment.

Two days ago I introduced MR M , one of my work buddies, to a friend of mine, DJ C, DJ C is a friend of mine who DJ’s a lot and also has a day job. They seem to get on very well on msn as I left them to chat while I finished my work.

Tonight MR M and I happened to work at a client close to where DJ C was working, so we popped down stairs to the bar DJ C was at to get a drink and catch up with her.

DJ C and I met a while back, and became good friends, we joke with each other and rip each other off quite often and we both know its not serious.

Lady R Emailed me today and we bounced some emails during work which ended up as a coffee invite this evening. I had to rush from DJ C’s bar to town to meet Lady R. Lady R has gone through a lot of the same issues as I have and we seem to see eye to eye. DJ C invited me to the comedy evening at the bar and I asked Lady R if she’d like to go. I followed Lady R to her place and waited for Lady R to get changed. I don’t know why she got changed, probably a woman thing. I relaxed on the Sofa and watched some DSTV, while Lady R Showered and changed clothes.

It was the first time any of my friends met Lady R and Mr M, who is normally the boisterous guy in the pack actually became the gentleman of note, Not only because of Lady R but DJ C became more at ease seeing there was another woman in the group and this made MR M more relaxed it seemed.

I am so confused with IT Girl, I am actually worried about her, she is a amazing person and I enjoy her company but lately I have been putting in a lot of extra time at work and when I have time its normal in the late hours of the evening. IT girl has kids and I don’t want to disturb or disrupt them at all, Plus other personal issues on IT girls side makes me just want to back off for now till they settled. Hey I am a lover not a fighter and right now I love my job and I love the challenges that it brings but I also love having Me time.

IT Girl seen me at my worst when my Ex took 90% of my stuff and I happened to call her to let her know how I feel. I know I am a coward for not being there for IT Girl right now but I don’t want to be a cause to a fight and I just don’t have the energy at the moment.

On a lighter note. My lawyer gave the contractor a nice letter and all of a sudden he turned into the best contractor ever, I have given him a list of issues and list of stolen goods and he is replacing them as well as my floors looks amazing I am so impressed with them. All the pain suffering and anger seems to be worth it.

I realized today that karma is alive and well. I have treated people like I want to be treated in the past 8 months and I have been open and to the point with people I have been in contact with. And karma is slowly repaying the deeds I have done. I am working for an amazing company, my company I have started is taking shape and I am meeting people that I actually want to be surrounded with. I’m also getting recognition for work I have done, which never happened with my previous company.

I hope Mr M and DJ C hook up, they both had a heavy past and all I could do is introduce them and leave it to that There future is now in there own hands, I am not one to play match maker as it inevitably never works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home