Saturday, November 11, 2006

Confusion

I have been thinking about why woman cant be open and to the point sometimes. I find it very refreshing to know where I stand in a relationship. I some times find myself wondering is this woman is interested or is she just being nice. Being nice sometimes does confuse us guys.

I met IT Girl 3 months ago and we been friends and a bit more than friends but IT girl made it clear that due to her circumstances in life that we can not have more than just a friendship.

well I am always open and honest and was going to tell IT girl About Lady R once I knew where things were heading. IT girl found out about Lady R and some how thought that Lady R and I were getting involved.

I'm only getting to know Lady R now and I can not say where it will be going from here. I always take it day by day. Lady R and I chatted a bit today and I can see where she wants to go in life. If I fit in that plans no one knows . Only time can tell.

As for now, now I am going to get hold of Mr G and go have some drinks and play some pool. An 3rd persons insight to life is always good, especialy if he has been through the same issues in life

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Funny, but I've been wondering why MEN can't be open and honest and to the point! :-) I'd seriously like to know where I stand instead of having to guess.... But I guess that's sometimes half the fun (or it's the bit that sucks, either way).

11/16/2006 10:54:00 am  
Blogger The-Banzai-Guy said...

Thats Life Michelle, I for one like to know where I stand and I like to let people know where they stand with me. I guess the age of beeing a youngen and just plodding along is gone for me. I find my time is ticking and I dont have time to waste with mind games and guessing games.

11/19/2006 09:24:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home