Saturday, November 11, 2006

Lazy Saturday

Last night I got a Text message from Lady R inviting me to breakfast. I told her that we saposed to be hiking up lions head, but for her I'll make a exception.

We met at the Radison hotel and as luck might have it a good friend of mine is working there as the retuarant manager. A short bearkfast turned into a all morning event. With breakfast and alot of chatting about life and family and friends. We decided that seeing its such a nice morning we should be going to the beach, So Lady R dropped me off at my flat and I changed into more suitable shorts and a T shirt. Lady R also went home to change quickly. Well as quick as a woman can change. I tink we all know a woman takes her time in changing. With deciding on what shoes to wear and make up for the beach and the likes.

Walking on the beach made me realise that Lady R is looking for the same things in life as I am looking for, and thats stability, trust, friendship and honesty in a relationship. Its only been my second "date" with Lady R, One cant really call it a date as we hardly know each other yet. Althought I noticed alot of funny cute quirks this morning. The quirks that one can live with. The good thing is she does not smoke and she hardly drinks. Lady R is more homely than the avarage 24 year old and has ambition in life as well.

On a lighter note. I had to give my dog some flea treatment this morning. He was one very upset husky but he knows its good for him its just a matter of seducing him which is easy once you know his weak spots.

All in all a good morning and start to the afternoon. Tomorrow I have a friends braai to go to, I dont know Lady R well enough yet to ask her to join me and I dont want to let a load of friends loose on her just yet. My friends are mainly from Germany and UK and Some south African guys but they all the best, craziest croud of people I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home