Monday, November 13, 2006

Sunday With Friends

Yesterday was an unusual busy Sunday, I had to get up at 8:00 to pick up a friend at 9:00 and stop for some alcohol on the way. Then rush to Gordons Bay to help a friend setup for his braai. Well I managed to get myself a slight sun tan, well I am tender today and the shower this morning warned me that I must try to stay out the sun today. I caught up with J online, A very odd friend of mine from kommetjie, She is in her early 40’s, has 2 teenaged daughters and a very down to earth, hippy kind of mom. J is very relaxed and down to earth, the kind of person that you can just let your hair down and chat to with out worrying of being judged. I met J online as well. It All started when she emailed me about my dating profile, Yes I am on a dating site and only because meeting woman in Cape Town, South Africa is not as easy as Europe, According to J my profile was very toxic and needed some change. Well I listened to J and changed my profile and a lot more positive people started approaching me. Since then J and I have been friends although we have never met.

A good friend of mine, Bra G, parked off at my place last night. He is one of the most laid back guys I know, never a worry in the world and if he has a worry he surely does not show it. He works just as hard as I do, if not harder. He is the kind of guy that will share even his last bit of food with a friend. Bra G and I met in a weird way a while back, since then we been good friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home