Friday, November 10, 2006

TGIF

Well day 4 of flat renovations and still no finished floors.

Today was one of those hectic days, the days where you run your behind off to keep clients happy. As you might have guessed by now I am a technical account manager and I have been appointed 5 large clients. To keep them all happy is always a up hill battle and every once in a while I get it right keep them all happy.

In between all this I had to run to the importers to get a band new AMD 4600+ X2 for my baby at home. Boy does it make a difference my favorite game , Battlefield 2 just loads that bit faster and it means I can get that one or 2 extra sniping rounds in.

Tomorrow my flat mate and I are taking a hike up Lions head. I hope she does not push me off the edge as she has been through a lot of torture this week with the flat being redone and all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home