Monday, November 13, 2006

The Longest Monday

Today started off at 6:30, had to get Bra G to work on time and I had to get to work to try to catch up on some unresolved issues.

For some reason some one in the office has caught on that I know Cisco and Cisco equipment. So now I am the run to guy. The guy that can pull rabbits out of his behind and fix issues that will take any salted Cisco guy a good hour to figure out.

To top it off I looked like a tourist today. I walked into the office looking like a red lobster. This after a weekend in sun, the first proper sun for the summer and many, many more to come.

I got home this evening after a long, long day (11:45PM) to see the first coat of varnish on my wooden floors. I must say I was close to ripping the contractors head off but seeing the results it seems all worth it in the end.

Now to see what dreams I have from sleeping with the fumes of the varnish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home