Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Short Week.

Well the week started off great with a lazy Monday spent with Lady R. I went to see Lady R’s new flat for the first time on Monday, It’s a very nice place and it will look amazing once Lady R has finished decorating it. I just hope that once Lady R and I move into our own place that we can make our place half as nice looking.

Work wise I been caught up in so much paper work this week. I am trying to get all my sites documented and ready so I can start visiting sites and start recommending new stuff and upgrades.

I also started teaching myself php 5 as I got frustrated waiting for other people to help me out. I understand php4 but 5 is more Object Orientated and more used functions have been pre coded.

Lady R is simply amazing; the way she and I just get along and how we open to each other about everything in our lived and things that touch our lives. This is definitely the woman I can see myself grow old with, and I don’t mind how long it takes us to get there.

The week is almost over and lady R has allot of studying to catch up to, Lady R even suggested dropping her studies to be with me and I totally disagree with that. Lady R’s studies are as important to me as it is to her and I will support her through the studies no matter what.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home