Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Week Gone By

Well this weekend went by quietly with Lady R spending some time with me and meeting my mum and my 2 year old boy. For those who don't know, I am the proud owner of a 2 year old husky, He is my boy and he loves me to bits. I think of him as a furry 4 legged child that cant speak our language.

My Boy, Codi, had to inspect Lady R a bit and once we got on the beach he was OK enough with Lady R to let her take him for a run. As for my mum, well my mum is crazy about Lady R and enjoys her company quite a bit.

Sunday morning was the best in a long long time, With Lady R coming over and me making muffins and coffee. We just parked off and talked about anything and everything and I realised something. I realised that this woman is simply amazing. She enjoys the simple things in life, I don't have to go pull out the big fireworks.

Sunday afternoon was spent fixing my moms bathroom up and looking at plans to redesign it. I fixed the bathroom taps, the best I could and today had them replaced with new taps. I also started drawing up some plans to get a shower into my moms bathroom and to get the windows fixed.

I'm looking for some one to custom build me some aluminium window frames so I can replace the wooden window frames at my mums house and then start painting. Well all in good time. Its the least I can do with all the things my mum has done for me in my life.

I wont be seeing much of Lady R this week or coming week as she has other responsibilities to attend to , but I already miss her a hell of allot. Its amazing how time away from some one gives you that opportunity to think and to see how lucky you are to have a woman like this in your life.

Tomorrow I get my new laptop, I can not wait for it. Been waiting for so long and its one of the really nice ones. More on my new Toy later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home