Thursday, February 22, 2007

Another Week Gone

Well another week gone, Worked my behind off and Also passed my first HP Exam.
Yep cant believe it. Studied a bit for it but its all logic in the end of the day.

The week went by quietly, hardly hearing from Lady R, Cant wait to see Lady R though.

I managed to setup some really nice new toys today. A Linksys VPN router. It took me 2 days to figure the whole thing out but now that I understand it, Its easy to setup. I also spent some time in the office today and had to leave before a smacked some one with a Cisco Router. These guys where trying to sort out a large cisco WAN solution and where making it 100 times more complicated than it really is. There routes where elaborate and made no sense to me, It was worth a laugh afterwards though.

I decided to hold off on the car for now, I'm still looking for something small and practical yet with some speed if I need speed.

This weekend is relaxing time, sorting out the flat and sorting out my PC.

Which Reminds me, My new laptop is on order and its a beast of a machine for a very good price. Hey maybe I can sell my big old PC I have on my desk here and keep the laptop. Its something to think about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home