Sunday, April 08, 2007

The best weekend So far.

Lady R just impressed me and blown the wind out my sails so much this weekend. I needed to get my mum to the shops and Lady R and I wanted to go to she shops as well, Lady R did not hesitate to offer to go pick up my mum and take her along with us. Now normally my ex’s will have moaned if I even asked and will have tried a quilt trip or two. That alone tells me that Lady R accepts me and my family unconditionally, ooh and my mom loves Lady R to bits. Really enjoys her company and has already mentioned that I will be a fool to let Lady R walk out my life.

Well yesterday was my birthday, now I am officially off the calendar. Well I spent the day with Lady R, the best Birthday present ever. I took Lady R to a beach at a far off little town on the west coast and we just relaxed and chatted about things and walked on the beach. After that it was a quick trip back to civilization and to canal walk to pick up some cake and go to my mum’s place for coffee and cake. Codi was a beggar as usual with any food around, but he got warned and then he got placed outside for a cool off period. He knows very well that begging is not on and Mr B and my adopted brother also thought him not to beg.

Last night was amazing, we went to a restaurant on top of the Ritz hotel, this restaurant revolves very slowly and you can see the entire Cape Town from the top. The food was very good and the company was amazing. I could not have asked for a better birth day. I caught myself with a tear in my eye as I told Lady R how much she means to me and how special the day has been for me.

I remember my last birthday I had, I was 16, and we had a braai (barbeque) at my mum’s old house. Allot of my friends came around, well people I thought who were my friends, It was fun but I realised very soon that they just there for the food and the swimming pool. Since then I have been having a quiet birthday party on my own, some years even ignoring the fact that I am one more year older.

This year I want to get my own company off the ground, Lady R and I spoke about it and Mr K and I are busy on it, only now I am going to start taking it more serious and push things from my side a bit more. Lady R is great motivation and has some very good insight into things and life. One of the many reasons I love her to bits.

So all in all a good weekend. The more time I spend with Lady R the more I realise this is the woman I am supposed to be with, And I thanks the Lord every morning and night for the opportunity to be with Lady R, I am not very religious but I am very thankful for what I have and for who I can share my life with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home