Saturday, March 17, 2007

Why Cant We Understand Woman

This week went by with out too much excitement. I had some cleanup work to do on client’s networks and some auditing to do.
I hardly seen Lady R this week and not seen or heard much from her this weekend. It is worrying me because this is not like Lady R. I normally see her on weekends but this weekend. This weekend I felt very down and I was so hoping to see Lady R.
I wonder what has changed on her side. I still have deep feelings for Lady R and I constantly think about Lady R. My day is miserable without a quick chat with Lady R.

I waited to hear from Lady R on Friday night and after nothing was heard I went to a barbeque at a friend’s place. It was nice to see every one again and it gave me time to look and reflect on my past and my future. I tend to do that with an open fire and the right amount of red wine.
Looking at my past, present and future, I have had a rough past, I learnt from it and I will carry what I learnt with me for the rest of my life. My present, well I will like to think that my present is with Lady R but this weekend has got me worried. Worried that Lady R’s feeling towards me is fading while mine is increasing stronger. I feel there is nothing I can do about it as I feel a relationship is a 2 way street. My Future, well, that is in the balance now. I can see a future with lady R, I can see weekends away, barbecue’s at friends places, shopping together and doing things that friends and lovers do together. I just hope I can have this future with Lady R, if not; well I got a couple of options.

My new laptop is not half bad at all. I am getting so much more work done now that I have a laptop. I can actually squeeze another 2 hours work in extra in an 8 hour day. The quality is very good and I am getting used to Vista now. Ok Vista has some issues but I just have to tuff it out. There is some issues with Office 2007 as well and I am investigating as to how to resolve these issues for me and my clients.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home