Sunday, February 25, 2007

Crazy Weekend

The weekend was one crazy weekend. Started with the new company I work for swapping a digit in my bank account number so some other lucky person got my salary for a weekend. Luckily the previous company paid me my last weeks salary so i could survive the weekend. Sat. night Lady R, Court-Jester, Lady E and I went out to dinner and to hit the town a bit. Dinner went well. Sort of well, accept I managed to get it right to interrupt Lady R every time, How I managed that I don't know. Then we went to Cubanna in Edward street, very afrikaans and just not the same vibe as the one in green point. Now green point well. Lady R and I managed to walk all the way from green point to oranjazight while having a long heated discussion about everything. Allot was said and Allot was not meant to be said and was only aimed at hurting each other. In the end of the day we resolved some issues. I think there is allot on both sides that we need to cover and need to get in the open. But where to start. I don't want to make Lady R run and I don't want her to think I'll run because the only running I'll do is towards her. I think Court-jester and Lady E things I am nuts, nuts to love a woman this much, But hey Love is blind and this is the kind of love that I been looking for, the one that's unconditional not matter what happened in our past. Its in the past we got to just accept it. Court-jester likes Lady E but I don't think the feelings are the same so Court-Jester being a nice guy he is backed off and accepted there is only friendship there. Well guys and Gals The week started hectic with allot of planning and allot of projects coming down the line. I have managed to sort out allot of new things and managed to teach myself linksys vpn tunneling. So for now I am here and I am not leaving the country just yet, well not with Lady R on my side that is. So still thanks to the people reading and giving comments. I know I don't post your comments because I reply to them in person. Maybe I should post some but I tend to run out of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home