Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A Very Sad Day

This afternoon Mr C told me that one of my ex's was in a car accident on Sunday and that she is in hospital in a critical state. Mr C just told me that Ianette passed away at 19:30 on 28th of February 2007 in a Hospital in Bloem.

Ianette and I came a long way; She and I dated for a while and had very fond memories, Although her folks never liked me much. They did accept me though. Ianette taught me allot of things in life. And I fondly remember our trip to East London as a Group and dinner at Ianette’s house in stellenbosch, with everyone just pitching in.

Our brake up was one of the worst I had and we did not speak to each other for a while. Six months ago, she got my number from Mr C and rang me up. I was very hesitant to talk to her but eventually i went to Paarl to meet her for coffee. Today I am glad I did, glad she and I made peace and became friends.

If this has thought me one thing it is that you should never part in a bad way, and most of all Life is too short, we never know when our number is up. We should not waste time.

Lady R, I miss you tonight and I wanted to share this sad moment in my life with you. We don’t know how much time is left for us so let’s not waste the time we got with each other.

1 Comments:

Blogger The-Banzai-Guy said...

Thanks "She", I am glad i made my peace before this happened. I guess it would have bothered me a long time if I did not make peace with her. Just shows you we don’t know how much time we have left.

I see you started a blog recently. Good luck with the Blog and always write what comes to mind.

3/01/2007 11:37:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home