Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Feel Good Day

Yeah, you read it right. I walked into FNB and closed my account today. Man it feels good to get rid of them. And it feels even better to have less debt to worry about. Ok they are useless. It took them over a hour to figure out how to close a account, and it took me less than 5 minutes to walk to the other bank draw money and go back to FNB and close my account.

The main reason I moved was because of a woman called Coleen Castle, She managed to single hardly mess up my Cheque account as well as my Credit Card. So my Advice is If you see this woman anywhere in a FNB. RUN and RUN far, do not even let her touch your cards even.
Work has been dragging and I had to find things to keep me busy.

So I started learning PHP 5 and AJAX and getting my programming skills going again. I like PHP because you can program in modules and then plug them into each other.

Lady R has been very scarce but that’s due to her studies. I do miss Lady R but it’s worth the sacrifice. I just wish there is something I can do to give her more time to study so Lady R has a bit more time for other things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home