Sunday, April 22, 2007

Bank Fight Week and a Slow Weekend

decided to get hold of FNB yet again and find out about my other account there that I’d like to close. Turns out they made a mess of that one as well. So this week is fight with FNB week yet again.

I see Lady R less and less as it gets closer to her exams. It’s getting tuff but it’s only another couple more weeks. Apart from that Lady R is on my mind the whole time.

I ordered my PHP5 book from amazon.co.uk, It was only R250 online and R750 for the same book in South Africa. I hopeful will have the book on the 26th which will give me something to learn while Lady R is studying and It will also help me get my web site off the ground. I just can’t seem to find someone who is willing to assist us for now without charging the earth so I have to do it on my own.

Court-jester managed to damage his car this weekend; he drove into the back of his ex’s car out of all cars. Well that’s one way to try to get your ex back in your life.

I did not hear anything from Lady R today so I went to my mums’ place and played with Codi, We also went to fruit and veg. and got some ingredients to make a banana loaf. We got home and started to make some banana loaf and chatted a bit, I sometimes miss my mum but I like living on my own now. My mum and I get on allot better since I went overseas and came back to South Africa.

The guy who had a affair with my ex managed to show he either guts or he is very much in lack of a IQ, He gave my name as a reference for a job offer and the employment agency called me. I gave him a good rating on his IT skills but in the end i said I won’t employ him as he has bad morals. Well good luck to him and my ex, Lady R is by far, by miles a better person than my ex. In morals and social as well as in looks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home