Monday, January 15, 2007

Seeing my love again

Well Lady R is back and it seems my previous blogs scared her a bit. The ones where i spoke about marriage. Well they weren't meant to scare her at all. They there as my thoughts and my expeditions to see if I am ready for Marriage. I found I am ready for marriage, ready to settle down, ready to be with that person I want to be with for the rest of my life.

So Lady R if you read this then I am sorry It was not meant to scare you. Its just me saying I am looking for long term, the days of my short flings are long gone and they bore me to death.

Lady R was very jet lagged and I would be to if i came off a flight and had to go to work 4 hours later. I hope to see Lady R once she is well rested as there is allot of questions and answers I need right now. things i can only ask once Lady R is rested.

The more I spend time with Lady R the more I realise that this relationship is built on friendship before anything else.

Lady R seemed very distantant tonight. I hope its due to the jet lag, but Lady R knows I am here if she needs to talk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home