Saturday, December 30, 2006

Last work day of the year.

I spent the morning setting up some Cisco AP’s (Access Points for those that do not know) Mr RS was on site with me as I had to show him how to con figure a Cisco AP in good old text mode. Mr RS and I chatted a bit about married life, about how you know she is the one and about past regrets in life and all the signs he saw when he new his wife was the one. I agree with Mr RS the signs can be different for most people but some of the signs are just there. And in the end if all signs and reasons points to the one in your life then she or he is the one.

Mr RS and I finished work at 12:00 and decided that seeing no one is answering the phones in the offices, that we will be taking the rest of the day as a personal day and keep our mobiles on should some one be looking for us. I gave Mr G a call and went out to parklands to meet up with him and catch up on his life. I have not seen Mr. G for a while now and we had a lot to catch up on. Mr. G finally also met his match and is also in cloud 9 with his love life. I chatted to Mr. G about fears and expectations and how to handle them and other issues that were on my mind. Mr. G also has issues and fears on his mind and we both discussed all the issues we both had and have and resolved a lot of them. Mr. G is a good friend who has been married and is knowledgeable on this side of life. Unlike me. Me on the other hand, I only know about relationships and dating and that’s where Mr. G is right now again. Trying to get back into the dating game after a long divorce.

Mr. G chatted to me about a lot of things and the more we chatted about how to know if she is the one the more I realized Lady R is the one and the more we chatted I realized for the first time in my life I am truly OK with a long term relationship, with marriage and the whole package that comes with it. After all the things that’s happened in my past, my fiance and other woman who came and left my life. Who changed me and who taught me valuable lessons in life. I kept the lessons, remembered the good times and moved on but always with a voice in the back of my head that told me to be weary of woman, don’t trust them don’t give it all away to a woman again. I already gave everything I got to Lady R and put my trust in her to keep my heart safe and to keep me sane and I feel ok with that being done and trust Lady R with my life. She is the first woman that I can open up to say what I want to say and express my emotions with out fearing that she will be running for the hills. I can be honest and to the point and Lady R wont run. Lady R is the first woman that I can laugh if I want to laugh and cry if I want to and yes even during a sad, sad movie.

I looked at my new years resolutions and decided on the following. In no particular order:
1) Work more productively and live life more, go camping and spend more
quality time with the people I love in my life.
2) Kill all my debt by June, (OK excluding my Flat and my Car)
3) Learn to speak German again.

I think these 3 should not be too hard, seeing I don’t have vices like Smoking, Drinking excessively, or any other naughty vices.

Well this is me for now. Happy new years to all my readers and hope that 2007 brings all the things you have been dreaming about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home