Saturday, January 13, 2007

Finding True Friends

It has been along week and this week just seemed to get me down. I had to go do site visits to every site that I manage and look after. MR J seems more relaxed now that we spent some time together over the week. I understand him more now.

I spent Friday night and Saturday working at a client. I know its bad but with Lady R not here and Lady R coming back on Monday I had to finish this project so I can have time with Lady R.

I chatted to Miss C last night, very good friend of mine, well even a better friend than I thought I had. Miss C and I worked for the same company years ago and we became good friends. Miss C ran into my ex on Thursday evening, I know I also thought my ex was in mosselbay but evidently she lied about that as well, My Ex asked Miss C if Miss C and I are and item and here is where I realized Miss C is a very good friend.

Miss C: oh by the way i saw your ex today in green point
me: huh?????
she still here?....
thought she f'd off to mosslebay
i know she and Jon is together or so i hear
Miss C: i got such a fright
me: heh
Miss C: she asked me if you and i were an item
me: lol what u tell her?..
Miss C: i said what’s it to her she messed you around so why should you not be happy
Miss C: aww thanks ;) i owe u some tequila hehe
Miss C: and that it was her loss clearly or she would not have asked me that question at all
me: thanks Miss C you a true friend and a rare find

And that was the just of the conversation. I’m happy for my ex if she found some one to make her happy but to me an ex is a ex for a reason. Obviously she is regretting what she has done.

I am very happy with where I am now and Lady R is by far a better person than my ex, In soul and in looks if i might say so.
Miss C is getting married in March and She asked if I will be able to go to her wedding. I'll have to ask Lady R first and see though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home