Wednesday, January 03, 2007

2007 Begins

The work week began at a very slow pace, not much to do as most clients are not at full steam yet. This gave me time to do the dreaded paperwork and get everything ready for a fast year ahead.

I managed to get the ok from the boss to go on a Cisco and a HP networking course which means I am going to be signed in not to leave the company for the next 2 years but then again that’s fine by me, I am looking to settle down with a company and settle down with Lady R, and to do that stability is a good thing to have.

I heard form Lady R and she is having a blast in Paris, I just wish I was there. I’m looking forward to spending Christmas and new years with Lady R this year and all the other holidays and the rest of the years if God willing that is.

The more time away from Lady R the more I realize how special she is and how much she means to me, normally by now I’d of gotten board of waiting, but some how this is just different. I met one of the guys that used to work at one of the biggest mobile companies doing support on behalf of the IT Company I work for. I had to show Mr. A around the new clients he will be doing support for. In the driving around and showing Mr. A the clients we started chatting about the usual stuff. I saw Mr. A was married and seeing I am interested and curious I had to ask.

Mr. A met his wife and 3 weeks later knew she was the one. How did he know? He just knew, she just knew, the attraction, the signs it was just there. Six Months later they were married. Six Years later they have a kid and still very happy together. I also believe that if the signs are there then you better grab the opportunity. It’s not every day you meet a soul mate and it’s not something to pass up at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home