Saturday, January 06, 2007

Slow Weekend

The week went by with almost nothing to do, all I had to do was catch up on paper work and get my project paper work in order.

I am counting the days now, only 8 more to go till Lady R is back. Can not wait to hear her voice, hold her and know she is back again. There is so much I need ot talk to Lady R about and to tell Lady R and so much I want to find out about her holiday. There is also some things that I have to talk to Lady R about, Things that has been on my mind lately.

I have been chating to Mr. D quite a bit in the past 11 days and we been catching up on some old times and some good times. Mr. D has taught me alot in the past years and its always nice to chat to him about anything and everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home