Saturday, June 09, 2007

Changes, Changes in our lives

I spent this week thinking of things that is in my past. Things that I did not think will affect my relationship and things that I thought were best left unsaid.

I kept things from Lady R and kept them from me. I have learnt now not to ever keep things like my past from the one I love.

Keeping things like your ex's folks forcing you to have kids and then when you stand up and say "no, this is not the way I want a kid!" then have her folks turn against your relationship and having your ex seduce you and con you into trying to have a kid without you realising..

And when you realise and confront her she turns to other guys and starts having a fair with someone you worked with.

Things like, why you hooked out and done things out of character, like having meaningless sex with a person just to try to break yourself, try to force yourself to become a bastard.

Things like, why you spoke to someone you should not have spoken to during a very low time in your life.

Things that I should of told Lady R and not this other person.

Things that I now know from now on will only be discussed with Lady R.

Things like, selling my TV to a friend who stayed at my mom's place then using that money to buy my mom a TV. Luckely Mr B does not need the TV as he is more on oil rigs than on land. So I sold my TV to a friend and I get to keep it. I know very odd, does not make sense but I am buying a new TV soon and I'll give my TV back to Mr B. My mom's TV broke and seeing my mom done so much for me I have to start giving back.

Yes, I have a sordid past; I spent some time doing illegal substances.

I partied and danced till I could no more. I ran away from myself, I ran to Ireland to only find myself running after me and got forced to deal with the me that followed me.

It made me a better person. It made me the man I am today.

I left my previous employer because of the back stabbing and a false accusation that I swore at a client, I should have stood up for myself but I ran again. This time I am glad I did as I am working with a bunch of amazing people. I am working with people not just staff.

People who understand each other and care for each other, they just don't see you as just another staff member.

Oh and I am on facebook.com now as well and it says very clearly there that I am in a relationship and very happy.

I have made contact with allot of old friends, friends that I lost contact with when I left school and who were with me in collage and who worked and work with me.

So from this moment on I have decided no more secrets, no more untruths. Just me the person I am.

With honesty and with all secrets revealed you go so much further in a relationship especially
if you realise more and more every day that this is the person you meant to be with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home