Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Life Is Starting To Change

Hi all, Its been a busy 10 days. With work and other things. I hardly see Lady R these days. Makes me wonder if she still loves me as much as I love her. I dont know much of whats going on in her life and I dont think she knows much of whats going on in my life at the moment. It honestly looks like she has lost interist in me and in the things I do.

I have started the ball in motion for some serious changes in my life. I will love Lady R to be a part of those changes but seeing she has not seen me in a while I wont know where to begin to tell her.

I guess I'll see Lady R when I see her, So for now my love life is in limbo. I know how I feel but I got no idea how she feels and I got no idea where this is going. I wanted it to go a different way but some times feelings from one person is just not enough. Some times you got to let the rest up to the other person and hope they come back to you or at least let you know whats going on.

Work wise . Well I have been busy with a new huge client. They could be the next google. Hell they started the same way and they still in the same place with old old server and even more ancient workstations used as development servers. Now the fun starts to put together a new server room from scratch and migrate allot of developement work to new high end servers so they can grow even further.

I dont want to make these big changes with out talking to Lady R, with out knowing if she wants me in her life or not. I do see myself with her for a long long time but thats only my view and I can not expect her to accept my views.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home